2011 COACH APPRECIATION MONTH
Presented by Manitoba Lotteries
This program is designed to support Provincial Sport Organizations (PSO) and Regional Sport Councils with hosting Coach Appreciation Month coaching initiatives (e.g. seminars, workshops, coach mentorship, development of grassroots coaches program, etc.).
This grant is NOT to be used for National Coaching Certification Program opportunities.
• Approved initiatives with a budget of up to $2000 are eligible for a maximum grant of $1000. Total budgets up to $1000 will be eligible for up to a maximum grant of $500 and total budgets up to $500 will be eligible for up to a maximum grant of $250.
• PSOs are encouraged to partner with their member clubs, schools etc.
• If you have a new community or organization you would like to build a coaching relationship with, we would encourage you to use this grant opportunity.
• Sport Manitoba & Coaching Manitoba must be recognized as a funding partner on all promotional material.
• Should your actual expenses be lower than the amounts on your proposed budget, the grant amount may be adjusted accordingly.
• Evaluation of proposals will be based on the value it has to the development of coaches in Manitoba within the context (ie. Grassroots – High Performance) of the sport.
• Grants will be paid following the submission of a post-event Sport Manitoba Invoice form.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 29, 2011
Activities to take place during April 2011 Coach Appreciation Month
Check Here for the Coach Appreciation Month Application.